[드라이버] AIC-7770 2.0 - OS/2 2.1
AIC-7770 2.0 - OS/2 2.1
Installation instructions for the AIC-7770 OS/2 2.0 Driver
1) Open the OS/2 System folder, then open the System Setup folder.
2) Select Device Driver Install.
3) Insert the driver diskette in the appropriate drive.
4) CHANGE to the directory where the drivers are located.
The OS/2 2.0 driver files are usually in the OS2_20 directory.
5) When you have found the drivers, select INSTALL.
6) The system will be scanned for host adapters. If a host adapter is
found, you will see this message in a pop-up window:
Installing Device Drivers
Another message will appear when the driver has successfully been
installed. If no host adapters are found, an error message will
***** NOTE *****
If you are installing the driver on the GA release of OS/2 2.0, you
cannot install the driver by selecting the icon in the System Setup
folder. Instead, open a full-screen OS/2 session and go to the
directory where the drivers reside. Then type DDINSTAL and press ENTER.
If you have trouble installing OS/2 with the AIC7770.ADD you should try
disabling tagged queuing on your installation drive. The number of tagged
commands can range from 1 to 16 and the default is 16. This number can be
changed with the /TAG: parameter. For example, if you wish to disable tagged
queuing on the first adapter installed in the system you should set the
number of tagged commands to 1 :
BASEDEV=AIC7770.ADD /A:0 /TAG:1
is the correct syntax to do this.