November 20, 2006 by Christian Hennecke
Paul Ratcliffe has released WarpIN 1.0.13. WarpIN is a general-purpose installer for OS/2 available under the GNU General Public Licence (GPL). It has full support for system configuration (CONFIG.SYS, WPS classes, WPS objects) and can fully undo all the changes to your system again. It can also do package dependencies and execute external programs for system configuration after install (aka user exits). REXX support is also built in.
This release fixes the following bugs:
* Fixed a minor bug in the install script processing.
* Fixed Install/Close/Cancel processing when the "Archive, View" dialog was open. Bug 849.
* WIC now defaults to overwriting newer files rather than aborting. Bug 890.
* WIC deinstalls no longer require the "archive" and "path" elements in the .XCD file. Bug 851.
* Added an Unlock All option to the "Locked File" dialog. Bug 802.
WarpIN is available at: http://warpin.netlabs.org